HBX 1:10 EP RTR Rocket Off Road Buggy (Brushed motor)
if ordered before 2pm,
We will contact you if unavailable.
Stock code 3352000
The Rocket comes in two versions, Standard and Pro so you can decide on just how fast you want to go! If you want to go for the blistering fast option then hold onto your hat because the Rocket Pro has a massive 3600kv brushless motor! To help tame this monster of a motor the Rocket Pro comes with a high quality, durable ESC with aluminium heat sink and cooling fan! This controls the power and gives a smooth high-torque power delivery.
Don’t think for one moment this is a one trick pony, the Rocket Pro is fast yes, but also designed to soak up the bumpy stuff with its smooth long travel fully adjustable suspension and handle the twisty bits with its high grip low profile tyres.
The Rocket STD has all the features of the Pro but without the Brushless motor and adjustable chassis and suspension system. It is designed for people who just want to go out and have FUN!
- Rocket RTR 1/10 4WD Racing Buggy including BATTERY and CHARGER
- Motor - 540 Brushed with Heat Sink (included)
- ESC - High Precision ESC with Heat Sink (included)
- Shocks - Oil Filled Long Travel
- Battery and Charger - 7.2v 2000mAh Battery (Mains Charger) included
- Radio - Steering Wheel Transmitter (EPA, D/R, SUB, TRIM ADJUSTMENT)
- Steering - High Power Servo and Servo Saver steering protection
- Tyres and Wheels - High Grip Soft Rubber Tyres on Light Racing Wheels
- Strong smooth long travel shock absorbers
- Droop (suspension down travel adjustment)
- Aluminium shock towers (Pro version only)
- Strong 4 wheel drive shaft drive system
- 3600kv motor (Pro version only)
- 540 motor with built in fan (standard version only)
- Built in servo saver for servo protection
- Soft grip high traction rubber tyres on light weight wheels
- Fully adjustable suspension and chassis geometry (Pro version only)
- Adjustable rear wing deflection
- Includes powerful 2000mAh 7.2v NiMh battery and mains charger (requires only 8 AA transmitter batteries to complete)
- Fully ball raced